Meet Dr. Mary Beth Andrews
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Mary Beth Andrews is a licensed Clinical Psychologist who has been practicing for over 25 years. Dr. Andrews is a specialist in the field of trauma and treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder in children and adults. She provides therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples. Dr. Andrews obtained her Master’s degree from Columbia University and Doctoral degree from St. John’s University.
Dr. Andrews has a private practice in the Rockaways and Little Neck and is the staff Psychologist at SCO Family of Services where she provides clinical services to children and families in the foster care system. Dr. Andrews has collaborated with The Mary Louis Academy, the guidance department at Scholars Academy and PS/MS114 to assist families in planning treatment strategies and accessing clinical services.
Dr. Mary Beth Andrews provides the following services:
- Individual, couples, and group therapy services.
- Treatment of a wide range of psychiatric disorders and mental health issues affecting children, adolescents, and
- Specialization in trauma-based treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and CBT for anxiety and depression.
- Parent consultations for managing children/teens behavioral problems.
- Parent support services and treatment for children/adolescents on the spectrum struggling with social adjustment issues.
- Crisis counseling in collaboration with local schools.
- Consultation for drug/alcohol problems and other addiction issues.
- Flexible schedule (early morning, evening hours available). Medicare insurance accepted
Mary Beth is an avid sports fan, especially basketball and baseball. She was granted a full basketball scholarship to attend Molloy College, where she was a forward. She patiently awaits the call from the New York Liberty, an all women’s professional basketball team. Her favorite baseball team is the one and only NY Yankees.
Mary Beth enjoys spending time with her family and going for a long run on the beach.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrews, please call 646-220-7006.